Community in Business
Time & Location
About the Event
“Dealing with growth for mid-market businesses going places”
- Has your revenue been growing substantially over the last year?
- How is this affecting your profitability?
- How is this financial year looking?
- What must you do differently to deliver stronger performance?
This highly interactive workshop looks at Scaling Up your business
- Dealing with growth & potential barriers
- The Four decisions – a framework for success (PEOPLE, CASH, STRATEGY, EXECUTION)
- Making “Scaling Up” relevant for the CEO & CFO role
If you are looking to engage your wider team to start building organisational clarity and create the momentum to drive faster results, then why not join us in for this short introductory workshop
Robert has a passion for working with growth businesses and guiding them through the process of establishing a powerful strategic framework for sustainable growth. He draws on a suite of tools and 15 years of experience working for local & multi-national companies. He has held senior roles in sales, marketing, brand and business management in a variety of industries including manufacturing, technology, agribusiness and FMCG. This included the building of brands for divestment and consulting work to ensure the brand integrity & value was maintained after acquisition.
Robert is a trained and certified in the Gazelles Growth Method™, Robert brings his clients a proven business growth methodology used by thousands of growth companies throughout the world. As a member of Gazelles International, a worldwide, premier business development & coaching association, Robert's clients benefit significantly from his ability to tap into a vast international network focused on driving growth and value.
- Scaling Up$0$00$0