Time is TBD|
High-performance starts with Premiership Behaviours
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Foley Durham, L22, 8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC, Australia
About the Event
Who is Performance by Design?
Performance by Design (PBD) use proven behavioral science and professional sports psychology to provide business leaders with a clear strategy and process to creating high performing cultures.
Through facilitated workshops and an online video-based training system, PBD works to unite and align teams, allowing them to practice giving and receiving feedback for a positive and sustained impact on performance.
In this interactive workshop you will hear from AFL great Paul Roos and gain insight into the systems and structures he implemented at Sydney Swans on their way to winning the 2005 Premiership and building the much revered ‘Blood’ culture at Sydney.
Gerard Murphy, will share his insights working with Geelong in their transformation in 2007. Resulting in 3 premierships in 5 seasons, along with his 25 year’s experience working with corporate teams across the globe (Telstra, Caterpilar, Mirvac to name a few).
Emile Studham will then take you through a series of exercises that will allow you to explore the concepts presented by Paul and Gerard, enabling you to explore the key behaviours that are driving your team’s performance and what behaviours might be holding your team back from being the ideal team.
Topics covered in the workshop:
- Values based leadership & behaviours
- The importance of gratitude and positive reinforcement as drivers of performance
- The role of leadership and creating psychology safety inside teams to ensure open and honest conversations about performance (‘Real Talk’)
- Trust and how we create it
- Profiling & understanding individual differences
- Building professional relationships & situational leadership
- Systems & structures by which to enhance the psychological safety inside of your organization whereby team members can speak openly and honestly about performance
Outcomes of the workshop:
- Draft of your team’s Culture Code
- Understanding how values and team dynamics affect performance
- Obtain a deeper understanding of the expectations & responsibilities of leaders as role models
- Leading and reinforcing desired behaviors and how to challenge negative behaviour
- Learn frameworks and practice tools to engage in Real Talk with your team
- Systems & processes you can implement for immediate impact within your team/s